Using Bookcision to Export Kindle Highlights on iOSJune 1, 2022
If you use a Kindle for reading, you might be interested in Bookcision. It’s a free bookmarklet that helps you export your Kindle highlights into plain text for using them anywhere else (Notes, Obsidian, Notion, Evernote, etc).
The Bookcision cite walks you through the very easy process of setting it up on a desktop computer, but it’s a little more complicated on iOS. Here’s how to do it.
- In Safari, go to Bookcision.
- Create a bookmark directly to the main site (
Add to Favorites).
- Navigate to your bookmarks, then click
- Select the bookmark you just created.
- Remove the text in the link field and paste in the below snippet.
From here on, you do everything like you would on your desktop. Login to read.amazon.com, choose the correct book, and click the new bookmark. Voila!